YOW 8.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

yep, good questions. I was told by a moderator, there is no such...

1. 8,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2827
    yep, good questions.
    I was told by a moderator, there is no such thing as a downramper on HC!?
    yeh, right!
    The truth is, that Yowies are to be distributed and sold in Qld, NSW and Vic. Fact. Full stop.
    Also, the container sent to Qld was completely sold out in one hit. And now is evidently in the shops according to other posters.
    Am told by NSW distributor that demand in NSW is high, and containers have landed, cleared customs, and are being distributed as we speak.
    Ask Universal Candy about Vic - I can guarantee that Yowies will be available in Vic - just phone UC if anyone is fretting.
    It is my understanding that more containers are being packed in US, ready for shipping to Aust !

Forget the armchair experts, and the downrampers on HC.
    YOW has some real professionals in charge now. These people are very well experienced in US and global confectionery business.
    That ex-Hershey VP YOW just hired, is to pursue a new distribution platform thru "Global Retail Travel". IMHO we can read specialty confectionery stores worldwide. Think about it. If Yowie can manufacture in US and ship to Aust, and make a profit from the Aust sales all the way down here, then just how better margins can we get if we do the same thing, but flog them to big specialty confectionery retailers at Airports, Duty Free chains, high-end retailers etc? The price point at these airports, Zoos, high-end shopping malls is simply not an issue. AND - the marginal cost to Yowie is bugger-all.
    Who ya wanna listen to - the armchair experts whinging about anything on HC - some someone with at head of YOW with decades of experience?
    I think Yowie has refocussed, and is now simply focussed upon increasing sales volume in US (that's #1 priority) and expanding carefully in Aust and ? (Canada presumably) and cost-lite expansion in complimentary avenues eg global retail travel.
    If we want instant gratification in SP, then invest in an O&G explorer.
    I am prepared to let YOW work through their plans.

Get your questions prepared, and if you have any issues or doubts, don't listen to the faceless experts - ask the Bert directly, and decide from there.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $1.598K 59.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.