YOW 8.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

In response to your questions: 1. Instagram maybe three days...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In response to your questions:
    1. Instagram maybe three days ago.
    2. Universal Candy distribute to them.
    3. I don't know.
    4. Universal Candy distribute to them.
    5. Because they haven't sold as many Yowies in the US as i was hoping they would have by this stage, amongst other things. My sentiment should probably actually be 'Hold' as i intend on holding in the hope that the share price rises to my average (mid 70cents).
    6. I was concerned that they were cutting it too fine to get the product to Australia in time for the frenzied pre-Easter chocolate buying period and throughout this week it has become apparent that there hasn't been enough time for a full roll-out of stock (in Victoria anyway) and they have missed an opportunity to be in many stores prior to Easter which is really disappointing.

How do you think the 'launch' has gone so far?

I have actively tried to buy Yowies across the course of this week (including at IGAs, The Reject Shop and small local convenience stores) and haven't been able to. I would have bought a box if i'd found them but instead i'll be buying other chocolate for nephews / nieces / friends' kids tonight because they simply aren't available anywhere near my work or home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $1.598K 59.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.