YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Yowie Launch Social Media Advertising Campaign in US, page-40

1. BAF
    29 Posts.
    Seems Hank wants to be an irritation which based on his track record was to be expected. Yowie own the machine but Hank is using it as a pawn for some type of leverage. WL and the team would not have taken the decision lightly to change manufacturing and would assume they have not been surprised by Hank's manouvering. Legal advice from this change to the patent application was extensive from what I believe so they would no doubt be confident with their position.

If it looks like it may become a protracted exercise trying to get this machine they do have cash to buy another one. It is not like they need 40M capacity for right now anyway but if the advertising campaign and Angry Birds roll out has the desired effect they may need to move on this sooner than anticipated you would think.

Lots of focus on what is happening with the wrapping machine in Whetstone and I think that is the objective of a couple of posters. Seems that will need to play out in court for now. Looking forward to news of both sales figures and future rollouts and agreements to get focus back on the fundamentals of the business - selling Yowies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.