YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

If you are pointing to me with the sly comment on "objectives of...

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    If you are pointing to me with the sly comment on "objectives of a couple of posters" all i want is to be fully informed. You obviously know all this , understand it all and know the full consequences , you obviously know this but have had no interest in sharing your greater knowledge and if you didn't know it all you are just taking the piss and being a leech on others research

hell you could always put up some facts about why you believe that research into hanks patent was extensive or are you just taking a very positive view from a 1 line in a asx announcement. Have you spoken to anyone at YOW to come to that conclusion?

Seriously you can either leech off a forum or participate and contribute or do the very worst and just pop in occasionally and snipe away if that is your character . Up to you.

I'm very happy and would appreciate for you from your informed position and greater knowledge to explain the full USA court process as it isn't my specialty and it would save me and others blundering through and taking the time to at least document and explain my position . Self interest I know as I own shares but ...........I want to be as informed as possible. For every thumb up your lame post is going to get is 1 information in more documents and further research I will no longer bother putting on the forum and you can find them yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.