YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Yowie New Plant Commissioning on Schedule, page-13

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Got this notice on my trading platform;

DJ Chocolate Maker Yowie Sales Ramp Up Delayed -- Market Talk

2113 GMT - Canaccord Genuity's appetite for candy group Yowie (YOW.AU) has diminished, at least in terms of its price target. The broker reduces its target on the stock by 17% to A$1.50/share because its expectations for a ramp up in chocolate sales proved to be overly optimistic. Canaccord now expects the timing to be 10-12 months later than previously thought. "The reasons for this change include management's decision to wait for a more complete distribution channel to be built out, and a change-over to a higher capacity/higher margin manufacturer, before implementing an aggressive marketing campaign to drive an accelerated consumer response," Canaccord says. "We see this strategy as wise, but we had factored in a far more aggressive FY16 marketing spend of A$7.8 million versus our revised estimate of A$2.6 million." It retains a speculative buy call on the stock. YOW last traded at A$0.70. ([email protected]: @dwinningWSJ)

Still more than double from were the share price is now.  And I think it is wise to steer clear of Whetstone in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 39590 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.