YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Hey JFD Still here. And as always trying to provide balance to...

1. CEM
    687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey JFD

Still here. And as always trying to provide balance to the discussion.

In that balanced view, this is a very good deal in my opinion. It doesn't deal with many of my queries that i have raised before but it does put the product on a new platform that in my view will be even harder to ignore from other T1's.

From a product perspective i have been concerned that the "Aussie" creatures and theme was not picking up in the US as planned. Introducing the Angry Birds to co incide with the movie release is a seriously positive improvement. Angry Bird sales to US kids are much more likley to spiral than Yowie monsters. However, once the Yowie brand is introduced via the ANgry Bird rollout i think this may change.

Again , it is light on detail but the obvious conclusions is that production is going to have to front run this, and this is good, even if it is accompanied with a capital raise.

I have re bought some of my position this morning and will continue to buy on weakness here.

I would expect with the numbe rof Yowies needing to be stocked by March for the movie imminent announcements around increased production must occur.

Lets see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41023 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.