YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

"Yowie Group Ltd (ASX: YOW) is another one spamming...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Yowie Group Ltd (ASX: YOW) is another one spamming announcements. Several of them, like: ‘Yowie off to strong start in new Financial Year‘ (this coming just 5 days after the annual report) and ‘Yowie upweights advertising investment by USD$1 million‘ are of questionable value."

Couldn't agree more with this. Loxton (for as much as he has done) is out of his depth. He needs to be making better judgement with these announcements. The $1 million advertising announcement being price sensitive is a perfect example. When I see a price sensitive announcement I get excited that I am about to read something thats going to kick start the SP again but when a 'price sensitive' announcement fails to move the SP surely you must question the decision.

One price sensitive announcement he could release that would send the SP up would be 'Loxton takes a backseat with YOW'. Unfortunate that all my recent posts have been anti Loxton but he has done this to himself. Time for him to leave it to the people with the experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.