YOW 10.7% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Who is Sam O'Neill? This looks like a blogger who is probably a...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Who is Sam O'Neill? This looks like a blogger who is probably a HC punter with a personal view, I like that he picked 1pg, RFN and YOW because that tells me who he really is to be giving advice!

Out of the 3 I'd pick YOW at this point in time, at least they have landed major clients who all stock the product!

Yes more needs to be done and I think they are underway with that notion! As far as pointing out the $1m spend on advertising I don't think many get it and why it should be that low on a test market with only 2 states! BUT I also don't think it should have been announced, that is where I agree it is not news worthy.

Much to come and much to overcome imo! YOW need to start rolling out many more, they need to start showing that additional wrappers are a big need due to demand or the market won't have anything to look forward to or price in with a forward looking view! Especially as they may have further litigation to deal with, the iverall markets don't like this even if the company think it immaterial!

GL all....

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.