FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

I think todays share price is understandable... consider YPB...

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I think todays share price is understandable...  consider YPB share price due to the announcement of their CR, down 30%... which is common for shareholders to let go to near the placement of the CR... YPB have yet to prove their tokens worth... so hence FGF holders are probably concerned of the unforeseen... not much difference of a play to the lead up and release of a exploration drilling program, some play the game on the lead up, some wait for the announcement in hope to the find a bonanza of wealth... hence a few holders that have recently entered FGF are more than likely happy to get their 50-60% profit and run in such a short time... understandable... yes FGF have invested in a another coy that has yet to prove it worth, so time will tell... investors that arnt so confident are more than likely looking into YPB and it 30% hit today and are scratching their head to figure where the value is for FGF at present...

This will pass and line wipes will happen as soon as the confidence returns..

a little tree shake to rid the not so confident is not a bad thing, again it helps consolidate the SP nicely prior to a re-rating ANN... early days guys, so much to come...

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 29/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.