YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

Not downramping here, but as a previous holder of this stock -...

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1992
    Not downramping here, but as a previous holder of this stock - bought at 0.019 and sold out at 0.06 ages ago, the one thing that kept giving me hope was all the announcements Houston would make on new "contracts", interest being shown, great new technology, etc, but when it came to actual dollars, nothing was ever put on the table. It was always general comments about revenue and usually that they couldn't comment, or it was sensitive information. I waited patiently for a long time and all those announcements ended up amounting to almost nothing - except somewhere in-between another issuance of shares or a CR happened.

Just for any newbies here who are not familiar with the history of YPB, I would recommend you go back into some older threads and have a read. I am not saying these new announcements won't materialise into something with substance, but note there is no mention of revenue potential, or anyone signing up for this. It's basically an advertisement, so tread wisely. If you've been lucky enough to get a gain from this stock, don't hold for long and be thankful you made a profit - otherwise it could bite you in the bum like it has for many past and current holders.
    Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $673 336.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13399031 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9122987 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.