YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

Fouad Haidar is no Leigh Sales - Not exactly asking the hard...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Fouad Haidar is no Leigh Sales - Not exactly asking the hard hitting questions.

It laughable when they talk about their investment during the Covid period - they had already run out of money by then and their expenditure was not finishing up in investment - most of it went in to management's pockets.

John Houston resorts to his his old game plan - use the all the buzzwords to suck in the ignorant. This is suddenly talking about "AI" after the Nvidia surge to grab on to the gullible get-rich-quick crowd. He talks about the "new world" - reminds me of the tech wreck.

Martin Ross looks like a parody of a used car salesman. He backs it up with his words - 3k a month of revenue "will solve a major OH&S issue"; and "for years YPB has been a pioneer in authentication" without having anyone interested enough to actually buy their products. No mention of revenue - he forgot that the major purpose of a company is to make money.

One of things that I learned from watching the Market Herald is that it is an advertising agency and its title suggesting that it is news organisation is as fake as Martin Ross's smile. If a company uses the Market Herald, they are trying to game shareholders by buying infomercials. It is as big a sell signal as you can get. If you watch their daily bulletins, they never mention larger companies even when they have major news because they won't pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $408 204K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 140612059 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6451119 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 1200000
Last updated 15.06pm 14/05/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.