RAC 2.06% $1.67 race oncology ltd

A Human StoryAll patients in this trial were heavily...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    A Human Story

All patients in this trial were heavily pre-treated, these people are not typical clinical trial patients. They are in a dire situation and accordingly to Dr T ..." This was the last roll of the dice.."

Do you know what it means by going through 5 or 8 lines of treatment before receiving Zantrene.I can Imaging the unbearable suffering from these failures. First line is usually the best and failed, then the second line, then the third , then the forth / fifth...so on. all failed.

Sadly I could also imaging most of the families of patients has given up all hope, psychologically ready for the worst outcome. I have a friend who lost his only Son to this terrible AML cancer, I know that He would move heaven and earth to have his Son back even just for a little while. My father was also a victim of a incurable cancer and undoubtedly many of you have battled it or known someone has fought that fight in hopeless.

Miraculously We did have three families who were crying overjoyed to learn that their loved one now are ok and ready to be bridged to transplant.

Zantrene did save life in the past (more than 30 years ago, two French girls still alive have their own offsprings).

Zantrene has just given three families a second chance for their loved ones to be survived of this incurable cancer.

(Amazingly in this trial, one of the patients had 2 prior lines of treatment and this patient showing a Complete Respond, this is exactly the population of patients that I would imaging RAC is going to get into EMD AML trial since RAC has total control of which patients we are targeting.)

Zantrene could save more life in the future ? Yes it is very promising indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
-0.035(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $282.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.69 $1.66 $62.82K 37.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 397 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.