RAC 0.55% $1.81 race oncology ltd

Yes, great find. I am surprised there haven't been more comments...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Yes, great find. I am surprised there haven't been more comments about this.

From the ASH abstract, it looks like they have developed a more comprehensive way to screen AML to provide more tailored therapies (including in some patients that didn't have actionable mutations) and their predictions were validated by the patient outcomes.

Put this together with Verrill's paper that states FLT3-ITD + cells in particular were sensitive, while NRAS, KRAS and KIT mutant lines were also responsive to bisantrene. So while the screening pipeline was developed for AML, mutations like NRAS, KRAS and KIT are present in other cancers so would it be a stretch to think you could apply the screening method to a variety of cancers? It looks (to my uneducated, chatgpt dependent mind) like a concrete step in the direction of a companion diganostic.

Looking forward to see what other biomarkers were studied and also what the other "investigational agents" were. Having two separate presentations at ASH relating to bisantrene is fantastic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.010(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $307.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.78 $271.2K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.