RAC 0.81% $1.23 race oncology ltd

(Posted more for Mason and Wombat to chew over and consider as...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    (Posted more for Mason and Wombat to chew over and consider as they seem to collate all the interesting work)

If RAC wants to use Zantrene as a CPI enhancer rather than a chemotherapy agent (effectively giving a patient 2 CPI's) they still need to partner with a T-cell therapy company as the results in this study are not good enough and have been well overtaken by CPI plus oncolytic viral approaches. The COH paper used activated T-cells and Zantrene (without anti- PD-1) to get the excellent responses they published. I have been waiting for the penny to drop with management (or at least for them to publically acknowledge the point). Simply put, the immune activation (rather than the CPI effect) seen from Zantrene is not sufficient to avoid another combinatorial approach. Lots to choose from.
    The next set of pre-clin could compare PD-1 to Zantrene with and without a t-cell approach and see what is what.
    Interestingly the COH paper showed that Zantrene acted as a CTLA inhibitor (as against PD-1).
    The renal cell data released a few weeks ago was also interesting but I noted that the concentration to kill some of the cancer cell lines was very similar to that which also killed the normal kidney cell line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $201.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.21 $76.26K 61.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 2409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.21 8206
Last updated 11.20am 02/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.