RAC 2.44% $1.20 race oncology ltd

Bloody love your posts. I've started to look forward to them....

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Bloody love your posts. I've started to look forward to them. And this is another gem, to match some of your best work this morning.....

I may not do fundamentals as I don't have the time or interest to be honest but I do believe we are entering a new Revolution in human history.
    Like we previously had the industrial Revolution which created multimillionaires and was the beginning of capitalism. I believe we are entering the digital revolution where everything will move into a digital format and the energy to power that revolution will be lithium”.

BTW - For somebody that doesn’t do fundamentals, wouldn’t a lithium focussed revolution be fundamental to a Lithium company? Oh, and thanks for the heads up re: this digital stuff starting to get a bit of traction in the future.

and my personal favourite...

Don't hate the player just hate the game...I have been playing this game for 20 years and I believe I have mastered it from all angles”.

That my friend, is pure gold.

Sorry if it's getting a bit repetitive on here this morning, but.............

Keep plugging away champ. You're doing great!

Don't listen to all these annoying critics that use common sense, experience and research to embarrass you - every time.

I know it looks bleak right now, and seems that the whole Hot Copper world is laughing at you and your serial disposition for making ridiculous calls that never come true. But keep that skin thick, and those crayons sharp. Because one day..... one day you're going to accidently, or by the law of averages, get something right.

And you're going to be able to run up those basement stairs, and shout loud and proud "Mum - I showed 'em!" I hope when that day comes, she frames that Crayon chart, pats you on the head and says "My little charting Master".

Until that day, just ignore literally every comment to every post you've ever made pal, these people know nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.030(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $204.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.20 $107.3K 88.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 109675 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 4600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.20
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.20 3783
Last updated 10.58am 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.