MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Alameda will be re-drilled after Zapato, with the view of...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Alameda will be re-drilled after Zapato, with the view of assessing viscosity and flow rates.

I view that the current SP is solely on that there is oil at Alameda and the gamble of Zapato.

I took my gamble of a life time with meo over a decade ago. I lost. So much more cautious these days. The difference between then and now is that Alameda is a positive result with excellent potential, albeit an unknown viscosity and flow rate at this time as we know.

As we also know, many steps need to be taken between now and production. However being land based, then that should be done in a relatively timely fashion.

Other posters have mentioned concerns about Cuba’s ageing infrastructure. For my money it is a concern, not to say there’s not other options, in any case a concern for down the track and at present putting the cart before the horse.

Zapato results not withstanding, imo we are in for a SP roller coaster over the next year or so. My main hope is that MAY takes loans and utilises profits to expand required production infrastructure and future drills as apposed to any more dilution. Don’t forget they have a number of other drilling options in block 9 and nearby. Hopefully by then for those we will have a very nice income to utilise.

GLTAH

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.