MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Zapato-1ST Drilling Update, page-375

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    This forum isn't just an echo chamber for diehard MAY loyalists, rampers and fluffers. Raising the possibilities that aren't favorable isn't downramping.

You demand proof before anyone can discuss or consider or mention the possibility of a "duster", however you can do no better at this moment. "Oil on the shakers", used as a punchline in an otherwise innocuous ANN is concrete proof of nothing!

At the present time, everyone has to take in the information that is available and make their own decision on what it means. Just because you don't agree with someone else's thought process or prognosis does not mean they aren't entitled to make it and it certainly doesn't mean that they can't raise it to try and seek out others opinions.

Do I think we are going to get a 'duster'? No, but who cares what I think, however it also doesn't mean I'm trying to ramp the stock either.

The oft use ending to posts on here of DYOR doesn't come with a caveat of "but only if the ends in a positive conclusions".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $132.0K 6.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23522 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1501137 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.