MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

Really??? 1. Its not my job to do YOUR research, however lets...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Really???

1. Its not my job to do YOUR research, however lets give it a try.

"Superhero has a current daily withdrawal limit of $20,000 to help protect your assets from fraud, as stated in our Terms and Conditions. In certain circumstances we may be able to increase this limit to a maximum of $100,000 where further documentation is provided. Requests to increase your withdrawal limit may take between 1-2 business days to approve. Please contact us via live chat or email us via [email protected]."

https://www.superhero.com.au/question/is-there-a-daily-limit-for-transferring-funds-out-of-my-superhero-wallet/

My memory was correct and I wasnt stating as fact, but alerting those who may have a large bank balance or portfolio to a pitfall of having it in Superhero. My current exposure in MAY alone is in excess of $1,000,000. If I was to transfer just those shares and options alone and sell them through Superhero it would take in excess of a month to withdraw my money.

As to your assertion that banks wont let you transfer large amounts, well thats just plain incorrect.

So pointing out a FACT is HATE??? Get off your high horse....

If superhero works for you, fine... No one said otherwise. Giving information is not HATING...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.