MAY 3.85% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Deus,If MAY had access to the Itabo-1 well data then that...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7235
    Hi Deus,

If MAY had access to the Itabo-1 well data then that would have certainly helped them in planning for the Conglomerate drilling. From what AP said about not being able to find any data on the wells drilled on the San Anton field (an Upper Sheet reservoir which lies ~5 kms to the northwest of the Alameda structure) and Cupet's drilling practices at Marti-5 (especially the time to drill) I'm not sure how much historical information they were able to discovery or how reliable it may be.

The Itabo-1 well is shown as not having intersected the Ophiolite wedge so a direct comparison between it and the Conglomerate at Itabo-1 wouldn't exist.

I'm a little suspicious of the logs ending at Itabo-1 just before the Conglomerate but the "well track" shows that the Conglomerate was effectively drilled through. You would normally log from TD - this is normally a Government requirement so that they obtain for the record (future gazettals etc.) as much well information as possible - stops companies just doing the absolute bare minimum for their own specific well evaluation purposes.

Cheers
    VOGC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $18.45K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 269722 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.