MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Zapato-1ST Drilling Update, page-310

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Damned if you do and damned if you don't Sir..

Those baying for production plans now would be the same baying for drill plans back when..

And you can only mislead if you know all the variables and facts before hand... The 55 day est went way back to before completion, if not drilling, of Alameda (which by the way was quoted as 80 days and went 147 plus 5-6 weeks for new barium)

The figure wasn't quoted again I don't believe, other than in reference to the initial estimate.. The following drill plans simply had arrows point to representative windows in months on a timeline, subject to satisfactory results.

But I might ask in return (noting the obvious objection that "it has sabotaged the SP," which is curious interpretation of what is defined as a deliberate act?) What has the ultimate effect of the extension been?

A1 went long and in the process returned well above the original high estimate of 236mmbo

Zapato is going long and it's effect is as yet unknown, other than to possibly be weighing on the SP at this point in time.

If you bought in on spud and needed to sell within 55 days then yes the extension may well have worked against you but that is the risk inherent in speculative stocks to a degree.

If you didn't or don't have to sell, or even better have money set aside looking for a home. Then the current market disconnect is as much an opportunity as it is a detriment. is it not?

Zapato is a free swing almost at any purchase of circa 12c or below because i should be returned in time by the verified value inherent in A1 & A2

Which according to the plan will be realized on completion of Zapato..

A pro golfer once told me, son always put it past the hole.. Cause if you don't, then it never was.

Never improved my golf a hell of a lot but may have saved me the odd illegitimate child tongue.png

Sorry, it was a poor joke... The intent of which is to say that a discovery is still well within all the accepted risk parameters so why not let it play out to the fullest, all be that slowly. What have you got to lose, other than sleep hahahaha

GLTAH in it to win it... 8tey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $41.26K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1303214 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 280000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.