MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

I'm trying hard to distract myself with other things...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm trying hard to distract myself with other things bidding on local auctions keeping up with work lol. Exercise. Macro world developments...

If Zapato hits we should be 20 cents over night, why?

Sheesh Alameda hit 20 cents and was still cheap imo and we've been backtracking since 6 cents today and the more patient and cashed up fleece and trade retailers out of their ownership.

Secondly given the hardness of the ophiliote zone and now presumably we are into the Vega Alta the pressure should be immense. Meaning oil will flow 3000-4000 barrels per day even from this piddly diameter well so long as it's there. Also it's deep so the api should be better heat pressure etc ='s api improvement maybe Hateful8 or Alexei can explain why better but basically if it's brewing under less heat and less pressure it's more like sludge if it's hotter and more pressurised over time it becomes thinner and more viscous. The deeper the more pressure due to the weight of the earth on top of it. Also these faults in Cuba throw up more pressure plus this dome itself of ophiliote sounds extremely dense so weighty imo.

After this circle back into Alameda get one of those zones testing and pumping oil. Preferably the safer zones i think Marti is dangerous the way this well has been drilled deviated and seems to be on a shear or seriously pressurised.

Use the big rig to drill an appraisal well targeting alameda or Marti zone. Probably Marti zone.

Buy a second hand rig that's held together but can only hit 1500m and mobilise a second crew to drill multiple wells into Amistad zones. Happy days, can't be that hard
    seriously we are sitting on $50m to pay 30% costs and a profitable pay day as soon as production starts. That's $150m drilling campaign.

If worst comes to worst get a crew from here for the second rig, there's some very vested interests here to get it done it seems lol.
    Last edited by In Da Hood: 14/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $23.62K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1226089 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 29832 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.