MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

If the news indeed goes world wide that May has found the...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    If the news indeed goes world wide that May has found the largest onshore oilfield in 50 years then yes I can see a significant re-rate on the cards. There will be people in the US and Canada looking for ways to buy May on the asx. An over the counter listing in the USA might've been a good move.

If Zapato is another major billion barrel oil field with look alike plays on trend then surely we'll be on a jackpot, Justin metals 50 cents might not be seen as such a crack pot number lol.

It's all in the spin I'd be campaigning in the US now to ease Cuban restrictions so that they can discard OPEC more and more
    from sources like Alaska, Brazil, Cuba and Venezuela. I don't think Cuba is ever going to be threats to world peace again some missiles that were stationed there 50 years ago by the Castro's who are yesterdays news shouldn't keep the free world from
    coming to Cuba. In itself that change and wealth effect means there won't be a return to communist ideologies. Look at Ukraine 35 years away from USSR, they don't want to be oppressed peoples again. Venezuela as well Maduro just interested in staying in power of an impoverished country. USA could take him out anytime they wanted.

Atm bit worried about managements ability to pull off the sales pitch and operational follow through properly to generate the news cycle. With the way the stock market is atm you really need to sign like a canary in a coal mine when you've got some positive hydrocarbon displays or your stuck in the doldrums like the rest of the stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $23.62K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1226089 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 29832 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.