TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

I'm at the RIU Explorers Conference today and tomorrow and noted...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I'm at the RIU Explorers Conference today and tomorrow and noted that Trafford are presenting later this afternoon, so there might be an update on the market by then or soon afterwards.

I'm not currently a holder, I have been in the past, but I'm certainly interested in them, especially given the latest tin discovery.

Anyway, rumour has it that funding should be up and running for their IO project soon (with IronClad). I spoke with a company representative and found out a few more details about their tin project. Their tin is contained in IO too, very much like other skarn deposits, obviously this is already known to most share holders.

Yes, their SP has been hammered but so have all the other specs, with 67% of the companies on the market now having market caps under $20 million, many having little cash in the banks. It is indeed a harsh environment for finding funds, so if the IronClad deal comes through as expected, then TRF should have a great future.

Keep an ear and eye out for that presentation. At these prices, I doubt you could lose much from here but plenty to gain if pull everything off.

;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.