ZLD 12.5% 28.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Yes Wild Bill this program (MIMS) is very popular and many new...

1. 2,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Yes Wild Bill this program (MIMS) is very popular and many new doctor's use it in there career.
    As Medical Cannabis is fairly new to all doctor's I see Zelda Therapeutics benefiting from first market Mover in this field

It is also important to know who our partner's are

PARTNERSHIPS

Now have a look at who is the Chairman for AusCann.
    DR MAL WASHER
    CHAIRMANMBBS, EX MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

PHOTO
    Dr Mal Washer says it is only a question of when, not if Australia legalises medical cannabis

Dr Washer was a Liberal member of the Australian House of Representatives from 1998 to 2013. He was educated at the University of Western Australia, graduating in 1970 with degrees in medicine and surgery. He was a general practitioner before entering politics & established a number of prominent medical centres in Western Australia. Mal was also past chair of the Alcohol and Other Drugs Council of Australia. He has extensive experience in agricultural and horticultural activities and currently operates a commercial avocado plantation in Western Australia bringing highly relevant medical and horticultural expertise and experience to AusCann.

He was part of the Chair of the Alcohol and Other Drugs Council of Australia.
    In my Opinion we have the Right People and the Right Partnership with other Big Companies working with Zelda Therapeutics (GLN) to make Zelda Patent database research reach Australia and Worldwide as a Trusted ASX Listed Company

This is haw I picture the Programe
    A patient would go to his GP and get diagnosed. The doctor would ask the patient for a blood test. When the results come in the doctor would put his clients blood results and other information required in the program. The doctor would then get a prescription dosage to give his patient. Also his patient would then get a Client number from the GP, when the patient goes home he can download an App linked to the Zelda database on his phone or tablet. After putting his Client Number in the App the patient can now follow up with the app if he has any side affects or his mood swings, if he is feeling better or improved with his symptoms.
    Although it would be anonymous to use the App, if the patient wanted to revile his name and story after a great success he would have this option, otherwise its just a client number that will be processed by the GP to protect those who want to keep their privacy agreement.
    Last edited by Mr Heman: 15/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.691K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.