ZLD 12.5% 28.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Im actually warming to the medical cannabis business. I like the...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Im actually warming to the medical cannabis business.

I like the sounds of Mal Washer (Auscann director and ex Fed senator) and his research son Stewart, plus the California researcher etc. etc
    The large volume of ailments the medical cannabis can help treat is very impressive including people in the last months of their lives. The relationship with Aunt Zelda (and their past research) and Auscam sounds ok although I would prefer Auscann be rolled into Zelda. Seems Auscann will be a commercial grower from day 1 and a positive cashflow soon after the proposed IPO.

There is a very high chance of legislation being passed in Aust to allow med cannabis, so thats an upside. Maybe as early as January 2016.

Indonesia and most of Asia will probably prefer to be a buyer of medical cannabis products rather than passing their own legislation for commercial growing of pot. The problems of pot then harder drugs is massive, and to be avoided at all costs in these Asian countries and I agree with their hardline approach (excluding death penalty)

Some of the Fed govt research funding from the recently announced $1.1 billion med package should flow Zeldas way.

Anyway there are plenty of positives, other than Jason Peterson and the options and small proportion 26% left to GLN holders. It was good for them but not GLN holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.691K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.