ZLD 0.00% 63.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Well at least Rick prescribed MM oil and doesnt just smoke it....

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Well at least Rick prescribed MM oil and doesnt just smoke it.
    Note some Afghan type countries have have mauijuana legal for decades. They use multi users tuckish style bongs. Even old women use it for all sorts of tobacco, cannabis and there are some very strong other substances.

Most of the Aussie potheads I knew ended up doing okay later in life, except a few who never got away from the scene. Basically they become lazy fat bastards with poor skin and general health. One has diabetes and needs to test his sugar level regularly etc. Has been on govt support for 20 or more years to date. Nephew died from heroin overdose in a pub etc etc. probably commences with cannibas in early teens. Bright guy was studying law

Maybe the oil is ok, but smoking the stuff only causes massive problems. No health benefits as far as I can see from smoking it.

I may buy some seeds and try distilling some pot to make oil myself. Rick rubs a bit on his teeth or gums one hour before going to bed.

Oh I think Zelda will do the cancer trials in Spain, probably USA and Aust simultaneously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.