ZLD 2.04% 72.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Zelda Therapeutics Presentation, page-172

1. 2,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Many people who start smoking cigarettes end up taking alcohol and some end up smoking cannabis. Some of the people I know took alcohol from almost 17 years ago and still drinking.
    I just recently went to visit a friend that I haven't seen for years and when he came out to the door I could still smell it on him. He told me haw he hasn't worked for years and that he has a medical condition. So do we do you see the government banning alcohol? No

Why Ban weed? Because....it it

Truth is it saves lives and there has never been a recorded death from cannabis in history. NOT ONE

The Ancient Egyption used to worship the Cannabis plant as a God and only Kings and royalties were worthy enough to take it
    Star, cannabis, papyrus, both, all of them, or what?

It looks like a cannabis leaf above her head to me. See

Cannabis was certainly known in ancient Egypt. From

"Cannabis is mentioned as a medication in the following ancient Egyptian medical texts: Ramesseum III Papyrus (1700 B.C.E.), Eber’s Papyrus (1600 B.C.E.), the Berlin Papyrus (1300 B.C.E.), and the Chester Beatty VI Papyrus (1300 B.C.E.). The Eber’s Papyrus is the oldest known complete medical textbook in existence. Most scholars believe that it is copy of a much earlier text, probably from around 3100 B.C.E."

The linked web page may not be good enough for a Wikipedia reference though.

When I look at papyrus plants they don't look like what is above her head. See:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $1.909K 2.652K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2295 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 14086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.