ZLD 24.8% 75.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Zelda to merge with US-based Ilera Therapeutics, page-207

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Very good research, mattstambe.
    I'm impressed.
    Well done mate.

In my opinion, there may be another pump coming, which is a chance for Zelda shareholders to exit without losing much.

It looks like this company is now run by venture capitalists, who care nothing for shareholders, or for cannabis, or for patients, they simply do deals to make money for themselves. Even Zelda won't be on the board anymore.

You now have almost 1.7 billion shares out there for the venture capitalists to play with.

You could do worse than saving yourself, and your investment, on the next pump and dump. Think about it.

Remember, there are plenty of other investments on the ASX, and breaking even on an investment is no disgrace.

I'll say one last thing, and that concerns opioid pain medications. There is probably going to be a large market for products that can substantially replace opioid pain medications. Cannabis could be one of those products. Zelira and others could potentially profit from this, if they were run by pharmaceutical companies with experienced altruistic doctors and medical researchers as their directors. Assess the management of these companies, this is the key. Good luck to those who stay the course with Zelira, I hope it works out for you.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.