ZLD 4.29% 67.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Zelda to merge with US-based Ilera Therapeutics, page-214

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074

I'm not sure why you're replying to me but anyway - as you wish.

1. This is your opinion which and you're entitled to it. I don't give it much weight personally. I'm a fan of Occam's "Razor" - the stated principle that all things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. In this instance, it means that the directors of Zelda are not deliberately making a bad deal with a company worth nothing. One example, the rights to 'Hope' could have a great deal of value - we may find out after the upcoming symposium, especially if Hope turns out to be a star in the observational trials.
    2. Canopy Growth sold those shares because they are not doing so great, if you google 'Canopy Growth' you will get news results that have headlines like "downgraded" and "brutal downtrend". Canopy has a new MD as of last week who is wasting no time putting the broom through the place. The price paid shows what a pickle Canopy is in IMO (look at their SP last 6 months) - I don't know what they paid for all their shares, but they exercised a big chunk of 20c AC8 options not that long ago, so they've sold those for 25% less than what they paid (plus exchange rate). Also, Harry Karellis didn't buy the shares - Merchant group did - not sure how you made this connection, but the minimal research I've done suggests Merchant is owned by Andrew Chapman. When you're buying big chunks of shares off-market, the buyer and seller can negotiate the price. If the buyer is desperate to sell, the seller can play hardball and get a better price, and the actual market price is a secondary consideration, so blathering on about 50% discount is not where this deal is interesting - factually correct but pointless.

So for me, you're off the mark again on both points - I've got a new acronym for you "PDSR" - Please Do Some Research.

For me, there is a lot still to be revealed about this Zelda deal. I've emailed them asking a few questions and also suggesting they do a webinar soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $7.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $1.548K 2.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4350 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.