ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2929
    Yeah that didnt last long. "Monday will be green", posters who say things that are unknown with such confidence. No one knows where the share price will be, we can take bets which is what the game is all about. I just make the assumption when someone makes a decision to give a way more than half the company for little known consideration , we should not be surprised to see the share price drop significantly. You can bash me all you want, just talking facts. Anyway Im trying to not attack especially when people are down, just hard when being provoked directly, listen we are on the same team, want ZLD higher and talking in yearly time frames we should see that, we just need some better deal making, had we waited 6 months could of got a lot more cash and not given away more than half the company.

I will be buying back in lower , or if there was some details of actual monetary consideration that would hold of a CR with the illera, do they have a thing on their balance sheet? time will tell. Cause if thats not the case we can look forward to even more dilution with a CR. In which case would basically put a ceiling on any significant rise for a long while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.020(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.0¢ $2.142K 2.893K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.