ZLD 0.00% 63.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Hey mate, maybe I will answer you here so you see it but...

1. 7,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    Hey mate, maybe I will answer you here so you see it but probably better to discuss it over at CAN, maybe mod could move it.

CAN technically just made a double bottom at 1.37, and seems to be holding. Could play a tight trade now with good risk to reward, enter at 1.40, tight stop under the recent low (1.37) at 1.35, but target up at recent support 1.75, so risking 5 ticks to make 35. (I have posted a chart of move I am expecting on the CAN forum) but remember tight stops.

Fundamentally the bigger picture is that cannabis stocks all over the world have been getting slammed, all the big players are down more than 50% this year, so its been the a crash of sorts for Cannabis stocks, the weed winter, began since April this year, and most players are at 2018 lows at the moment, so its actually a good time to watch for opportunities to enter. Need to pick wisely now, what we are seeing is that the dried flower is not going to be as profitable as people first thought (mainly cause supply is increasing dramatically, so profit per gram is going to go down), companies with cash on the balance sheet (which CAN does have) are going to be more attractive as capital raise in this environment are going to be hard and at a discount. Revenue producing companies with cash on the accounts, would be best. CAN actually does tick both those boxes however they are also making a grow house which by the time is producing, will not be fetching the estimated returns they first thought, although will still be a profit generating business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.