ZLD 5.96% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Zelda to merge with US-based Ilera Therapeutics, page-34

1. 7,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    I would hope management know what they are doing here, from my perspective it looks like a really poorly timed decision.

Why would they do a merger right before a slew of trial results, that would rerate the company significantly, are due? And now with those trial results, the price will be harder to move due to the increased supply, and pending performance rights of nearly half of all issued capital.

Instead say ZLD waited a few months for the trial results, we could of had a pop into the previous highs of .15 which would have been a lot easier to achieve as we would have less issued capital, then also issuing the capital we would have had to issue half as much to Illera for the same value, so less dilution, half as much infact. Its really bizar timing which I dont think is beneficial to current shareholders, and Illera seems to be the big winner here.

Compared to what ZLD gains to what they have given away, feel like really poorly timed decision making from management here, and possibly stifled any potential massive spikes to .20+ which would have been easily possible without all the extra dilution, now not seeming likely. Also I would hope that the shares are put into escrow so we they cant just dump on market that has killed some other cannabis companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.045(5.96%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 86.0¢ 75.0¢ $26.76K 33.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.