ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Zelda to merge with US-based Ilera Therapeutics, page-41

1. 7,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2817
    Spare me the holier than thou act. I am not having a philosophy discussion on ethics, Im talking business, and the two can go hand in hand, just because you operate ethically does not mean you have to make poor business decisions, and I fail to see how this is not a very very poor business decision, basically wiped 10s of millions away for shareholders with the timing of it. If you really dont care about the profit then why are you invested in the company? They dont get any money from you buying shares, you should go and sell you shares and then give the money to the company itself so they get the benefit and can do more of their great work.

It is so strange, the timing of it too, what is going on here? Shareholders have been invested for years and patiently waiting for the next quarter or so, and right when it is upon us, they do a deal to give away half the company, for no benefit (what is the benefit here for giving away the IP of the trial results coming up) not only are we giving away the benefits of the trial results that would have been solely ZLDs but we are PAYING half the company in order for the privilage of giving away all the past years work, its is such poor business from ZLD, really nonsensical, great for Ilera who must be laughing at how they pulled this off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $200 250

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 6657 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.