ZLD 0.68% 74.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

As above, couldn't reply to your original comment @1234maze but...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    As above, couldn't reply to your original comment @1234maze but what I had for you was:

I didn't see the point in asking them to repeat what they already said, as they addressed some points regarding revenues in their own time talking:
    * Hopkins: "still on track for that in 2020" re launch of HOPE in Aus.
    * They stated they are moving at "lightning speed" but did maintain it's "not about what will happen tomorrow" and the usual reiterations thereof.
    * Hopkins specifically stated that they have all the paraphernalia developed and maintain their expectation to have insomnia product in the Australian market by August-September this year. They expect the same speed (or launch timeframe) for Hope 1 and 2 in the Australian market.
    * They've said that their experience with HOPE in Pennsylvania will prove for a better launch in Australia.

I asked about HOPE outside of Louisiana and how this is progressing. Osagie reminded us how bad the pandemic is affecting the US at the moment, however, they maintain that they have advanced discussions, and maintain good communication with multiple potential opportunities; however it is not the focus of these businesses at this time as much as worrying about their own and their staff's health.

I will provide more information later, but overall, I'm happier than I was with the CVSCM announcement as an addition to what we're already doing; they've stated that they're still on track for Insomnia and HOPE launch. Can quote Osagie that by year's end we "will have 3 products launched in Australia ... another 2 products launched, minimum, in the US, and we may have more".
    At this point it's just suck it and see still. If they meet these launch timeframes as they've promised, I'll be very happy, it's when things don't meet deadlines that confidence gets damaged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $8.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $5.362K 7.296K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10537 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 72 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.