ZLD 0.00% 37.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Good effort @Roosterboy07 Only available to the American market...

1. 2,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Good effort @Roosterboy07
    Only available to the American market then, which is fine due to their population.

I was just having a look at the success of the company we keep these days and just came across a couple of bits on our partner, Dr Karyn Grossman's own skincare range, 'Karyng'
    Current revenue looks like being US$5m pa for six skincare products - 5 really as one of them gives a choice of skin colour. She's got 25 employees for that side of her business so I'd imagine RAF5 can/is integrated there for production, at a guess. Maybe Zelira should have a piece on how RAF5 is produced.
    I'd imaging a lot of her revenue via Karyng.com is derived from her good name attached but there doesn't seem to be much special about those products that isn't available from many other companies which are similar.

So, if the market for RAF5 is confined to the US, how are they advertising it ??
    Is there a restriction on TV (or other media) for advertising products which incorporate CBD ?

For that matter, how is HOPE for autism advertised ?

Our latest new investors to the tune of US$5m had 1.5m of that put into a 3% share of the Dermatology business which might just have been a sweetner to put the rest into the main side.
    Clearly, to give a +50% premium to buy in, they are extremely serious (though they got 40m oppies) investors and from what I remember (pls dyor) they have a big interest in Autism....

I'm (again) just guessing here, but I think they (the new investors) might have used the Dermatology side as a back door to get in on the HOPE side of the business.

Here are a couple of links in general :-

Karyng skincare https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/style/gwyneth-paltrows-derm-dr-karyn-grossman-debuts-skincare-line-designer-digs-947728/

Karyng revenue info https://www.zoominfo.com/c/karyng-llc/462625074

Cheers, AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $6.724K 18.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 649 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.