ZLD 0.00% 68.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Who was I talking to? In fact if you could read, I was making a...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Who was I talking to? In fact if you could read, I was making a general comment (which was incorrect) and you took it personally. That's all there is to it, nothing else. I've since been filling some of my spare time with some decent insults that seems to have scratched you a bit deep yesterday. I was thinking of apologizing after calling you retarded but you've since proved my point further. As the old saying goes, you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

I'm generally a nice person but since taking personal offence to my generalized comment you've been nothing but a flog. Who in one post "makes more in capital gains than I ever will, before I retire at 65" followed by the next post where you show clear evidence that you've got nfi and admit to "just getting by" further proving the point that your not just a flog but a 28 year old stoner on jobseeker or workers comp.

To everyone else on the forum, I'm personally waiting a minimum of 6 months, I think 2021 will be a big year for zld. I'm looking forward to the next phase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 68.0¢ $11.19K 16.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12466 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.