ZLD 0.00% 73.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Lol, "only 18%". Okay, but most companies would offer a discount...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Lol, "only 18%". Okay, but most companies would offer a discount to the 5 or 7 day VWAP, so what's the discount from there, instead? 20+%? and as far as related companies please refer to the highlighted screenshot from the announcement. I would hazard a guess "mates" would be because CR co's are a circle jerk for those with connections
    ZLD.JPG
    I'd agree to disagree when you say it's a good thing that "a significant number of new holders were introduced with this raise". And while everyone is entitled to their privacy, seeing as they've gone unnamed, it wouldn't appear that any of them hold any significant reputation. So rather than going to only one or a few large stakeholders with a capacity to sell some in the short term for a quick gain and hold more over the long term; funds have just been raised on the cheap to a "significant" number of persons who are likely looking to turn a quick profit.
    That's fine, we're all here to make money, but I'm not going to pretend this raise was a done in the best way it could have been, or is outright positive, when it isn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $2.874K 3.985K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1251 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 13897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.