ZLD 0.00% 63.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

I think in the above instead of Total Loss it should be Total...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I think in the above instead of Total Loss it should be Total Expenses. Otherwise your analysis further below is flawed.

Secondly. Zelira will probably be unable to achieve the revenue (ZLD entity only) as it included 1 off revenue. Sure some of that 1 -off will come in the next 6 months but its still 1 -off revenue.

There is alot of work to be done before management pat itself in the back. Let's see the share price at 12 cents and then we can be talking. Management need to achieve this and then reward themselves however they have instead chose to reward themselves before hitting real financial milestones. Launching a product can only be a milestone (significant milestone) if the product results in sales as far as I am concerened. Simply launching a product alone has not provided any benefits to shareholders.

From the news article from 7 news seems to me the hype around Hope being a winner is simply hype. It's really not going to be a winner in its current form. It's basically a product of last result after everything else is exhausted and the autism is very significant to the point parents are willing to chance significant side effects. They either need to change the product so its not a product of last resort and diminish side effects. If they get both items improved then it might be the product most were hoping it would be.

On Zenivol they need to really partner up with Big Pharma to push this out to the masses before other companies develop this drug in their own formulations. It has promise but needs a big brand behind it. Someone like a Pfizer, Sanofi, Merck and Novartis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ $636 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1190 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.