ZLD 5.56% 68.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Looking at 5yrs for this success if all goes to plan and the...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Looking at 5yrs for this success if all goes to plan and the drug works wonders.
    I'm happy for this to keep dropping in the short term.
    I'll jump in when it reaches my next buy-in.
    LT hold here and yes they are all gambling stocks at this price.

You win some you lose some. but with these penny stocks, you can also get some good ones on the way 1040% 448% 1163% 680% in the last 5yrs for me.
    Some I pulled out way too early on.
    Some I've gotten lucky on like RAP, were way in the red until Pfizer stepped in and brought them out.

ZLD is a rocky ride.

So please go with your research and gut and study study study a company before jumping in.
    Only invest in penny stocks if you can afford a loss on the way. It's a gamble.

Lke they say though, you don't make a loss until you sell or they go bust as such.

I still hold ZLD and will ride this one all the way to the station. hopefully with not to many derailments on the way.

Been here on HOPE, before HOPE. since HOPE was released. I believe in where the science is going within there Cannabinoids research and they're really just at the beginning of great things ahead.

Don't just buy on the hype as such. DYOR on the company first.

I've been burnt in the past too, but you soon learn the right ways to invest from your mistakes.

ZNO was one, I jumped on the hype - over a Covid sanatizer that promissed it was the best out there claiming it kept surface clean for weeks etc. But it was wasn't to be true. The stock plummeted. Did I research the company NO. Leson learnt. Did I sell, yes ome at a loss to blance the books as such, the rest still sitting in the bottom draw, waiting for years ahead for the stock to rise hopefully once again or just go bust. Its a Gamble, its how I play.

I actually dont call them mistakes, more a learning curve, knowledge to come back on.

I go back over all my stocks ands ask, why did I buy this stock - what did I see in it where is it now and why is it in this postion, you will hopefully work out a trend on what works well and what doesn't.

Biostocks are a big hit and miss. To me more risk then other penny stocks but they can pay big $$$$$.

Do I believe ZLD are good on there research side YES.
    Do i believe they could run the company better YES.

Sometimes its just weighing up the pros vs cons. i see more PRO's of late.

Will be interesting where this will find its bottom before rising on news ahead..
    300% to 150% to 100% all gains wiped - now looking at 75% to 50%,.

I still believe on more news and trials this will go $4 to $5 in a few yrs if not before. It comes down to where you see your entry point and can you hold.
    I'm back in at $1.48 for my next top up, If its gets there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 72.0¢ 68.0¢ $16.78K 24.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26820 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 16876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.