ZEN 0.00% 91.0¢ zenith energy limited

Ann: ZEN Closes Security Purchase Plan, page-3

1. 5,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Next two days trading will be interesting; it appears the $5 mill on offer at 58 cents (SPP), is not even appearing on market at 55 cents. It seems odd to me that a Zen holder, who rejected the SPP at 58 cents, do not jump in at 55 cents. They must be really sour. I did not buy at 58 cents, because I bought a lot below that. So I did my bit! To help me and to help some tax loss seller.

So the last two days of tax loss selling is upon us. So there should be a bit of a battle at 55 cents between tax loss sellers and SPP rejecters at 58 cents (but buyers at 55 cents). Hmm, on looking it seems the battle will be at 54 cents!

I predict the next two days will be around 55 cents; then next Monday we can breath a sigh of relief and see what the share price really should be; I hope it dribbles up, but with no news, it can be 55 cents, on low volume, for ages, I guess.

To go onto the record (so I can look later)

1) next two days 55 cents
    2) early next week 56-57 cents (post 1 July)
    3) some good announcement in July - just another contract, which they do, so end July 58-59 cents
    4) after yearly accounts near top of guidance, and reiterate 2020 guidance we will be 60-61 cents (by mid August)
    5) then I think the share price will sit there for zonks (61 cents +- 1 cent)*

*(assuming no stuff ups... )

Then I can stop chatting about this roller coaster share price on a UTILITY company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.