ZNT 0.00% $1.44 zenitas healthcare limited

Ann: Zenitas enters into Scheme Implementation Deed, page-36

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    decided not to sell any portion yet

first, there is an ex-div date on the 18/9 that 1.5 c in the pocket for those hanging on

Second, there could be a further development from other invested parties since the management flagged further acquisition in pipelines and company growth

there is a low valuation on the purchase price as the company has an estimated FY 19 Ebitda of 19-20m Now if we consider that ZNT Market Cap @ $ 1.46 PS x 74m shares =108m (mc) . plus 12m net Debt makes EV = 120M

This is a low purchase price of Ebitda multiples of 6 and not considering the new pipeline acquisitions ( that are already known to management) and the synergies/cost savings that come with it.

Shane Tanner Chairman of ZNT n PGC is involved financially in the takeover of ZNT, surely he summed it up and recognized the better proposition in the privatization of ZNT over PGC. as he is very familiar with numbers and potential of both Companies.

Thirdly, seasonally the market tends to go down in these coming months after DIV and before Christmas rise. so bottom line for my portfolio i will squeeze as much as one can out of ZNT

I have sold out of other positions so have sufficient funds on the side for future purchases of other companies in near-term dips, hoping for the pre-Xmas market rise in a few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.