VUL 4.28% $4.25 vulcan energy resources limited

Not with you on how the local municipality can just decide to...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Not with you on how the local municipality can just decide to block the proposal. They have legislation and regulations to follow too. What they can do is ask for further information to address community concerns and protect the municipality. They can keep asking until concerns have been reasonably addressed (or not). Legislation is in place to stop councils etc just flat out blocking a project because they don’t like it (that would lead to many legal challenges from operators). In Vulcans case I think they can reasonably address concerns, scientifically speaking and meet the regulations. They may also choose to monitor for impact as the project progresses etc. What I would be concerned about is if a federal type approval body was raising issues with the project, however we have not seen that. They’ve been more supportive if anything. Also it could be a reputation nightmare for for country (particularly Germany) if renewable projects are just blocked at council level. Would not bode well for investment.

Last edited by samthebatman: 14/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.25
Change
-0.190(4.28%)
Mkt cap ! $799.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.42 $4.55 $4.24 $1.719M 396.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 559 $4.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.26 44 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.