ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    They did the pivot long time ago when they decided to buy drill rigs (for project in Mannheim, were citizens are much more open because of the heating network, and others) and buying Insheim, where they have a production license, and Offtake in Landau. As soon as the demo plant will start producing this summer DFS will be underway and the concept can be reproduced on several other regions. It's a pity that Ortenau isn't working out as promised, also because it played a role in PFS, but the the upper Rhine graben is long and Vulcan secured a lot of licenses and build a lot of partnerships.
    I really hope 'lithium'2021 that once all those geothermal plants are there, operating and generating cheap heat and energy also for your home and delivering work places to the region - without having negative impact on the surrounding area (and after deep analysis over month I'm super confident about that there will be a technical way to do it without causing harm) - that you will come back here and acknowledge the positive impact.
    In Nordrhein Westfalen there a villages and cities that are replaced because of coal. Those people lived there for years, raised children there, build there houses with love for detail ... like you maybe did in you region. Those houses are completely gone. They had to relocate. Only thing that is left is a big hole where I need around 10 minutes to cross with my plane at 240 km/h.
    I understand that you are concerned, but I don't understand how you communicate because you talk about the low possilbility of cracks in buildings because it happened in other less regulated countries. Just compare it to Haibaches Forst and surroundings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.