VUL 3.70% $4.16 vulcan energy resources limited

Dear Lithium2021Dear Lightwaver, Vulcan can buy as many licences...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Dear Lithium2021

Dear Lightwaver, Vulcan can buy as many licences as it wants, if the communities are against the lithium plans, prevent 3D measurements and all further planning, these licences are of no use.

The thing is, that 3D Seismic is the tool of choice to make Geothermal save for the surrounding. Thats also the reason Landau opted in to support it. 3D Seismiscs for Landau Region are a set thing and Mannheim and Lampertheim already have great 3D data which Vulcan bought from Rhein Petroleum which can be enhanced by further measurements. Landau, Insheim and Mannheim will be sufficient to produce the first tons of lithium. Phase 01 is planned with 15kt - which pretty much can be done with Insheim, Landau and Mannheim alone. Also there are also Deutsche Erdwärme Projects underway (like Graben Neudorf) where Vulcan could do the same deal as with GEOX.

Even with the Hassloch project, which partly concerns the newly acquired Flag Tower licence, things are not looking good for Vulcan.
    It's just combining possibilities, the more licences you have, the bigger the region, the better the possibility that one or another region sees the benefits of such a project in the region. Like Mannheim, Landau, Insheim, Graben Neudorf for instance, just to name some out of the latest. Also a no now, doesn't mean a no tomorrow. Those geothermal plants and DLE plants will set an example for others to follow as people will like the idea of saving on energy costs and going carbon neutral.

And strangely enough, the lithium licences for Landau and Insheim do not seem to have been awarded at the moment:https://mapclient.lgb-rlp.de/?app=lgb&view_id=21
    Not strange at all. It's pretty obvious that the data used in the map is not up to date. Like you said above: the new Fuchsmantel / Flaggenturm License for instance still belongs to FINAP GmbH according to that data. Just have a look onto the data and you see how outdated they are (2021, 2013)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4438/4438678-09109db824c44e6044647da8f1d8569d.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4438/4438680-0bfa38d453cf0064760652c925515cd6.jpg
    Or in words of the disclaimer on that site: "The information that you find on this website has been carefully compiled and checked to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, no guarantee is given - neither expressly nor tacitly - for the completeness, correctness, topicality or quality and constant availability of the information provided."

Is Vulcan facing further problems here?
    As described above - highly unlikely that Vulcan is lying here in plain sight. They have that production license, otherwise they would open the door for lawsuits from dozens of investors

... besides, Landau is already at a standstill again.

They are modernizing the plant ... yes. And that is good for people like you living in that area, because it ensures safety, and also for Vulcan, as they enhance the plant (new shaft pump for instance)

Beyond your arguments against the project, I have some which you could maybe also answer to:

- Why are you never answering questions about the new lithium price? Prices for carbonate and hydroxide rocketed since the PFS, Vulcan calculated with 1/4 of the current lithium spot prices
    - Why don't you mention that VUL has still around 160 Million in the bank with no need to raise cache for the DFS phase?
    - Why don't you mention that permitting of Lithium (see latest comments Landesamt and also Kretschmer) and Geothermal have now some good political support as we need to get independent from Russian energy and Chinese resources?
    - Why don't you mention that according to Vulcans tests the recovery rate of lithium in the geothermal water far exceeds assumptions made in PFS?
    - Why don't you mention, that there are tests underway, that the upper rhine graben resources might well be regenerating resources so that the water will spill out lithium out of the surrounding stones for years to come? Tests about this are currently underway - also from KIT
    - Why don't you mention that VUL will need to recalculate the energy part of their PFS as prices for heat and power also rocketed here in Germany?

I could go one like this for hours, but kids are waiting for me in the pool and I need a cold coke

I'm still really optimistic that in two or three years, you will realize that those projects are for the better of your city. And I honestly really hope so also for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.