VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

On another subjectAnyone else find it ironic that an...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    On another subject

Anyone else find it ironic that an announcement regarding a delay on a PFS has moved the market more than all the other gems I.e offtake agreements, 24m, 900k and the details on campaign strategies.

I think this is happening because of these three things:

- The market is realising it was wrong and that volt shares are bargains.

- The market appreciates the honesty of an update like this and has developed some trust.

- The market can see how much upside potential the next three months could offer.

the latter is the most important.

A JV deal that unlocks Bunyu is massive. Some shareholders have waited 7 years for this.

Speculating improved PFS economics is exciting too. Shouldn’t we be discussing these things.

The Zavaliesky situation is complicated. Anyone speaking in absolutes on the matter is over confident, anything can happen. could end tomorrow, could last 20 years.
    Russia seems patient, Ukraine seems relentless.

I wouldn’t argue that there will be a loser and a winner in this situation. I think Russia will keep some of the currently occupied land. However, I think it’s extremely unlikely that Russia is able to fight its way past Zavaliesky.

if this goes our way, it should add 200-300 million to the market cap. If it doesn’t, it shouldn’t have an effect. The market cap currently seems to be reacting to Bunyu alone. This makes Zavaliesky a healthy risk, little to nil downside and big upside potential.

anyway, at least we have moved into a bullish phase in the volt story, very happy with all the sub 0.015 shares I’ve accumulated over the last 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.