VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: ZG Included as Strategic Asset In ERMA Investment Pipeline, page-174

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    No idea how they're dealin‘ with it…probably better than many others here.

But again, the clock is ticking relentlessly until the Chinese guidelines take effect on December 1st and it is still the OEMs who should be more worried than us.
    Prof. Barsukov will give his opinion on a possible remedy today and will certainly also have to answer the question of where AETC sources its graphite from.
    PC will also add Bunyu to the game tomorrow. So let’s see where this leads.

The roadshow of the last few months has been extraordinary. The Ukraine Recovery Conference in London in July, Tanzania Invest recently, Minex Europe in October in Poland, ZPP Conference in September also in Poland, Supehr'23 in September in Italy, the Benchmark Week this week and the Enlit conference at the end of the month ...hard to believe that this won't have a positive effect on the company.

@nkat2007 very good point about MNS and Tesla. Personally, I wouldn't put Musk on my list, but the question still remains who should fill this gap...

Btw, what do you think of Forge Nano?

They are currently heavingly into diversifying their supply chain and the 20,000 tons from Mi2 Global would fit very well into their scheme, especially since they are also „old friends“ of AETC .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.