DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Reliability of the system working together is the risk. I don’t...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Reliability of the system working together is the risk. I don’t think cost is a problem to be honest, and when I talk about AP’s falling over and not working and just swapping it out, I never had to go through that because it’s just so reliable now. I think there’s this conception that wifi is a new, delicate technology and you need to buy the most rugged cisco military grade gear but to be frank, it’s mature, reliable and made rugged enough. I’ve used that ubiquity gear extensively in the Simpson Desert within an enterprise context without problem. I also disagree that bandwidth is an issue. Zip market themselves on consuming ultra-low bandwidth and I’ve had solid internet over a 10km directional wifi link in the past.

I could talk about the convenience of not having to carry a large radio around in your pocket, etc but at the end of the day – you’re looking at this the wrong way. Look at the clients own language. To them it’s about safety. You’re trying to compare something that absolutely doesn’t work (due to range limitations of the CB radio system) - to something that should work (a well-designed wifi system). If it works we should be good. And that’s that imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.