AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks Roller 62.That's also my answer to hüüts.Hüüts?As you...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580

Thanks Roller 62.That's also my answer to hüüts.
    Hüüts?
    As you have found so far, the AVZ is not giving up its legal action. This is also very important!
    Because that means that the case always ends up before the ICSID in Washington. Do not confuse this with the ICC in Paris.
    Because of such cases, the Democratic Republic of Congo never won there!The Democratic Republic of Congo also cannot decide whether to comply with the penalties.
    They are ultimately enforced through the confiscation of assets.But we're not there yet and I don't think we'll let it get that far.
    Your option 4 ends up in front of the ICSID! Always!
    I don't see option 5 yet either. AVZ announced in the December 3, 2021 announcement that it has entered into a $50 million at-the-market (ATM) subscription agreement with Acuity.
    The money can be withdrawn like at an ATM. The contract term is 27 months.
    So we could still access an additional $50 million.There are also other opportunities for AVZ to obtain risk capital on the market.I think I refuted both of your options for good reason.
    AVZ has a great chance of successfully implementing one of the three paths/options I have described.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5699/5699372-87101a8db5326f14873249aa5640aafb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.