AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Zijin Response, page-50

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    No matter what side of the fence you're on in this particular debacle, no-one (and I mean no-one) can truthfully say that if AVZ loses this, it was done above board and to the letter of any law known in any country, including DRC.

It continues to astound me that despite all the evidence to the contrary, there are still some negative posters on there that believe the board are to blame. Aside from the obvious paid shills (most of which are obvious and have been on my and most other's ignore list for some time), to the rest of you, pull ya heads in.

The board have had to work ridiculously hard to try and overcome a blatant attempt from China and corrupt DRC parties to steal this thing and are still, IMO...worth every cent...win OR lose. They've done everything right by the books and if we as SH are feeling despondent at every next effort in the attempt to steal it, imagine how the BOD are feeling, having to ACTUALLY deal with it.

Yes, they get a lot of money...but TBH, there's no amount of money that would make me want to have to deal with what they're dealing with. One can only hope that the law (and common sense) comes out on top in this fight...for the benefit of the board AND SH. If not, I still say this makes for an amazing movie. Hell, they made one out of the Gamestop issue...stranger things have happened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.