AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As explained Zijin + Cominiere's tactic from the onset has been...

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    As explained Zijin + Cominiere's tactic from the onset has been to delay the entire process and it is not difficult to explain this fact before ICC and ICSID.
    Interesting to see how international law is going to deal with all this

On another note, I wonder why the DRC PM, MoM, Minister of Industry, Head of Cami and Jules A were/are in Brussel to drum up investments and interests for their battery project.

On the second day, Minister of Mines Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI had a busy schedule marked mainly by two important activities.
    First of all, the signing of the memorandum of understanding between the European Union and the DRC relating to the partnership on sustainable value chains for critical and strategic raw materials.
    Then, a fruitful orientation session with the Managing Director of the Belgian company UMICORE, Mr. Mathias Miedreich who expressed their ambition to become actively involved in the Congolese mining sector, emphasizing a win-win partnership for the supply of materials and technology transfer aimed at increasing the added value of ores processed on site.
    It is in this capacity that Mr. Popol MABOLIA YENGA intervened to present the Mining Cadatsre as a gateway to the mining sector and respond to concerns/questions relating to the modalities of access to mining and quarry rights and the conditions of their exercise.

All this of course will be a total waste of time and energy, if Zijin is allowed through bribes to steal the mining lease the way they did and then expect that Europe will aid with their chemical industries in this project.

What will Anthony say about all this with Xi.
    Probably will go like wow Xi, I love your chop sticks, chomp, chomp, chomp, ah about those couple of bottles of wine and Xi will say, yeah what about them? We make our own...... cheaper. And Anthony will say, hey Xi, do you still have one of them red books for my collection? English version please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.